Friday, July 17, 2009

Mamma Spawn's Garden Oasis

Much like a desert flower seeking water, when I am feeling less than fabulous Mamma Spawn's garden brings me pack down to Earth. It is my oasis. Simply impossible to be unhappy when you are sitting in this secret garden. Its a great place to think and feel closer to God and all things right in the world. Because, if God took the time to expertly craft each and every one of these plants to produce amazing beauty and for a purpose, just imagine what that means for your life and mine. We are designed for beauty and greatness and all we have to do is allow God to guide us toward all of that.



"Build your houses, and dwell in them; and plant gardens, and eat the fruit of them,"

So, I thought I'd share one of the things that helps me keep my mind in perspective. I say all of this, not to be preaching, but to give hope, because all is not lost until you cast off all hope. Again to quote Philosophy brand products, "Where there is hope, there can be faith and where there is faith, miracles can occur." (laughing) No, I don't work for Philosophy, I just <3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhy423_EjFfMpJIItCj4uEyXM0qKb1RoH5enEH1KMg1PDf5qb_TiwRb5h671dnTStKVQaEehHBzAKTqxpMRt4UYUVjPXayw8ZMWr9g6QMnSW1bTlQye7Ib-kbTL2hY0vp2oX3IDU9uPDRgR/s1600-h/garden+001.jpg">












The glass yard art, Mamma Spawn makes. What can I say, the woman has more talent in her pinkie toe than I could ever dream of having.








Sometimes, playing in the dirt is the best way to keep your mind clean!


1 comment:

E @ Scottsville said...

Wow,what a beautiful little refuge out there. And your mom is quite the talented lady. Now we know where YOU get your creativity from!