Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mmmmm Chocolate!!!

As the holidays approach I am ever so aware that eating right is going to be a problem. I won’t use the “D” word or say “I think I’m getting fat.” However, I happen to be the victim of a dryer which continues to shrink my pants. No they don’t go in a normal size and come out Barbie size. It is much more evil than that; it does it little by little. Perhaps, I should look at myself as a bear and putting on extra fat to stay warm in the winter, but I really don’t see it that way at all.

I LIKE chocolate. What woman doesn’t right, ok at least us sane women like chocolate. I am fortunate, or I suppose unfortunate to have married a man whom loves chocolate as well. So, the whole not eating chocolate thing is even more difficult.

Have you ever noticed that when a woman goes to grocery store, she spends $100 and might have enough for three meals and snacks a day for a week maybe two. But, if a guy goes to the grocery store, he spends $150 and all you have is bread, peanut butter, chips, ice cream, cookies, soda, cake, steak and trail mix. This is the world I currently live in. The cake and ice cream call me as I reach for an apple. So, I gave the Kellogg’s Chocolate Delight a try. Not bad, it gives you that little taste of chocolate you need to kill the craving while the hubby indulges in his bowl of ice cream. And since it is cold out, if you warm the milk a little, it is very good.

Today’s Song: Jaded by Aerosmith

No comments: