Thursday, December 11, 2008

Words from Eleanor

Yes, the former first lady and I are tight like that and are on a first name basis. I think that when choosing what you want in life it is key to look for people whom you believe to have achieved things you want for yourself and learn from them. Well, I wish to be a good catholic, intelligent, kind, successful, and beautiful women. Therefore I try to learn from the Bible, my mom, Jackie Kennedy, Audrey Hepburn, Dave Ramsey, and Eleanor Roosevelt. I enjoy Eleaanor’s quotes because they directly speak to different aspects in my life and help keep me focused on achieving my goals.

Today’s Quotes:

• “People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built.”

• “You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”

• “I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision.”

• “One thing life has taught me: if you are interested, you never have to look for new interests. They come to you. When you are genuinely interested in one thing, it will always lead to something else.”


May you have a blessed day!!!

No comments: