1. I am much more focused on work when I’m in the Atlanta office
2. I allow my fears of failure to hold me back from achieving what I want in life.
3. Dusting and mopping the floors are my lease favorite things to do and aren’t done unless it has been a while or guests are expected.
4. Some days I miss living in Atlanta in my own apartment all by myself.
5. Despite being in debt, I went shopping on Target.com
6. The amount of television the hubby watches bothers me and I’m not really sure why.
7. Part of me wants children now and another part of me selfishly doesn’t want to give up shoes, purses and buying things for myself.
8. I HATE the shake shingles we put on the house and I even picked the color.
9. My Mom is one of my best friends and I fear the day she’s passes away.
10. I am so sick of debt some days that I think about selling everything I own and moving to an unknown location.
11. The right song can change my outlook on a bad day.
12. I am completely in love with our new puppy Scooter and that might not be fair to Gizzie.
13. I am over working in the technology industry and wonder what God’s time frame is on when I can move on. I’m waiting and not as patiently as I should be.
14. I hardly ever admit to the hubby when I’m wrong and feel bad about it.
15. Can’t get enough of random people’s blogs, myspace, facebook and photo pages. I think that’s called stalking, but whatever! Wish Stu had a blog, I’d stalk his thoughts too.
16. I had 2 bowls of Edy’s French Silk ice cream today. ½ the fat, but I suppose that doesn’t count when you eat twice as much.
17. I’m ticked that I can’t afford to go to DC to see Jess and the new baby.
18. I miss dance and often dance around the house when no one is at home.
19. I wish was in Colorado with Stu right now.
20. I find it easier to forget about my bio-dad missing out on my life than to forgive him.
21. My heart knows God sees and hears all that I am and do, but my head isn’t always as sure.
22. I wanted to be a Rockette, Fighter Pilot and Doctor since I was 2 years old and the 6-year-old who still lives inside me, wants to know why we didn’t accomplish any of those.
23. Its going to take me a while to depend on my in-laws the way I depend on my family.
24. Some days I wish the world revolved around me.
25. I can not understand why some people have to have meat with every meal.
26. No chicken noodle soup compares to my dad’s (step-dad) home-made version.
27. Fabulous is over used in my vocabulary.
28. I identify more with the fact that my great grandpa was Irish than I do any other part of my heritage. My name is even Gaelic Irish.
29. Anything to do with flatulence makes me giggle.
30. I drank a pitch of beer all by myself at the Browns game. (Eeee, I haven’t drank like that since……..my hen party.)
Today has a few songs.
Babylon by David Gray
“100 Years” by Five for Fighting
“Superman” by Five for Fighting