Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pocket Full of Sunshine

There is one word to describe how I’ve been feeling for a while and that’s STRESSED. It seems to be all I can think about some days. I’m trying to hand it all over to God and be optimistic....BUT......all it has been is lots of “This little light of mine, I’m going to let it shine”. I am a firm believer in if God brings you to it, he gives you the strength to get through it. So I have been working on letting my little light shine, but my head gets in the way A LOT. No I’m not depressed, A. I won’t give into that. B. I have way too much to be thankful for. But when its late at night, my brain drifts to little things I have given over to God that I shouldn’t be thinking about.

My thoughts……….what is going to happen with work being slow for Stu…….we will get through it, but are we on the same page?……….Why are the Dutch so odd?.....what’s going on with my company?.......Should I put all my energy into this gig or focus on finding a new one?........What’s the best way to break into event planning?............I hate debt!.......Really need to just get out of it……….How do we get on the same page with all that?........Man I am so stupid when it comes to money!.......

Yes, I know I think WAY too much. I just need to be great at whatever it is I’m going to be when I grow up and not hold back.

JUST DO IT!

Be all I can be

Trust in God

stop looking inward and handle things as they come.

BTW - Pocket full of sunshine is the song stuck in my head today.

No comments: