Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day



I tend to be less than a tree hugger, but I do understand the importance of taking care of the Earth. I mean, we drink organic milk and I planted an organic garden, but I know there is still much that I could (should) be doing. I have a rain barrel to water my plants even though Ken still uses our sprinkler system to water the grass. We recycle, drink filtered tap water, believe in using reusable water containers and I take my our reduce reuse shopping bags.......... But, still my thoughts on the whole tree hugging thing can best be said by this picture.

What can I say....I leave a big footprint, but at least I'm doing in cute shoes....... LOL. I'm a shoenista!

What are you guys up to honor of Earth day?

1 comment:

E @ Scottsville said...

ha ha ha, "at least I do it in cute shoes".

I'm like you. I "try" but I'm no tree-hugger either. I used cloth diapers on one kid for a whole year. Does that count?