Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Too close for comfort

My beloved little puppy man,

We both had such a bad day Monday. I know that it was not your fault that I was mad, but having my dream of my special events hall experience a setback by that man's rediculous offer to sell his location for $1.4 million. This information just made me upset. So, I didn't tell you that the puppy had to stay as I was walking out the front door to go get puppy food. You were a very bad boy for running away and not listening when I told you to stop. Daddy and I did not need an almost two mile sprint after you. Man, you are fast. I was very mad at you for chasing cars and nearly getting hit many times. Cars are BAD things unless we are going for a ride. Had anything happen to you; I would have been heartbroken. I am so glad that God heard my prayers that nothing would happen to you. I am sure you were upset too as I sat on the kitchen floor crying over you while we were both covered in mud.

Buddy, you are my little fuzzy man and I love you so very much. Please stay in the house or the back yard like you are supposed to. I will do my part as well, we are going to puppy classes so that we both learn how to behave so this NEVER happens again.

Love you bunches, baby bear! - Da puppy mommy

4 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, too sweet.

Just wait til its a KID! Luckily they're not as fast...or not at first.

Domestically Disabled Girl said...

You are sweet, so I won't tell you that I swore at a couple of dogs on my run this afternoon. However, they were not well behaved dogs, who chased me out on the street! Cute blog!

Southern Bride To Be said...

Awe, so cute. :)

Lindsey said...

Awww so cute!!!