Friday, April 17, 2009

Silly Hubby

This was the scene at the Barbie house (LOL.) on Monday.

Ken: "You ate half my chocolate!"

ME: "No, I did not. Hello, yesterday was Easter and the first day I could even eat chocolate!"

Jump to last night.........

Ken: "I really want some chocolate! I wish I had some."

After returning from the kitchen. Me: "Open your hand. Here."

Ken: "Hey, that's from my Easter candy! You did take my chocolate!"

ME: "You said I ate your chocolate. Which I didn't. I never said I hadn't hidden your chocolate from you."

Ken: "That's not right! You shouldn't hide my chocolate from me!"

Me: "Look, I know how you are. If you had the whole bag of chocolate, you would have eaten it all by now. You ate the other half a bag of chocolate in three days! It would be wrong only IF I ate all of your chocolate. I'm not eating it, I'm protecting you from yourself!"

Ken: "Whatever! I still don't like it."................"So when can I have more of the hidden chocolate?"

Me: "In your lunch tomorrow."


The picture above is unrelated to the story above other than it is from my favorite chocolate maker back home. When I think of the perfect chocolate.....it is them hands down!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

You guys are so cute!!!

E @ Scottsville said...

Good job, Barbie!

You're hiding it for Ken's own good.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

You are too cute! Chances are, even it it were on the counter, my hubby wouldn't find it! You know, male blindness and all!