Thursday, April 16, 2009

Koo koo bear contest issue

Ugh!!! Ok, here's the situation.......an acquaintance from college entered her child into a baby modeling contest and emailed all of us so we would vote for her child. She linked us directly to her little one. So, out of curiosity....I looked at all the contestants before voting. Oops! Here is my issue....While her child is VERY cute, there is another contestant whom I deem the best by far. So....do I vote for the friend's child (She is the only reason I know about the contest in the first place, after all)? OR to I vote for the child I think is the best?

Not sure the mother would even know what I voted, but I'm just not sure what to do yet. So, I am linking you guys to the contest. Perhaps you will pick her child to win. Any way, I am waiting to vote until I figure out what I want to do. I'm sure its not all that big a deal, but I'm stuck. I mean, if I put one of the uppies into a contest, I would hope all whom I told about it would vote for them. Hmmm, I guess I have my answer, eh?!

3 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh, there are LOTS of cute ones. I scrolled through just the first page and my favorite is the little girl (with three photos) who's outdoors and playing in the fields.

The Other K Wick said...

She was my favorite too!!! See what I'm up against and that is NOT my friend's child.

Heather said...

That's a tough one! I would probably still vote for my friend's child out of loyalty.