Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Michelle Obama


Ever the Republican Barbie, I still cannot get enough of Michelle. yes, the first lady and I are tight like that....first name basis and all. I mean no disrespect to her, its just that she seems so personable. There is just something so Jackie O about her. I LOVE that she is a fellow fashionista. LOVED the dress today! (The designer used to be with Ann Klein. Love love love!) Gold was a perfect color for the day. She looked warm enough and glowing. Such grace, poise and she just embodies what a first lady should be. Hmmm, do I have a crush on Mrs. Obama? perhaps.

I loved that she took her $100K to redecorate the White House and purchased things from Pottery Barn. I could just see it. Michelle and I meet for Starbucks, pick up a pair of shoes or two and then of course run by the William Sonoma for a few items.

So what are your thoughts on our new first lady? Newlywed Stilettos is pretty impressed with the Obama girls.

No comments: