Wednesday, January 28, 2009

OSB - Week 3



I am such an all or nothing, lady that I drafted out my plan last week. So, if I come off as Mrs. Know-It-ALL, I really don't know that much, but unless I p-ut it all in writing, I don't hold myslef accountable. Besides, prehaps my little self plan might help my fellow OPeration Skinny Bitch Ladies. Here it is.

Exercise Schedule:

Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays - stretch. 10 jumping jacks. 20 squats. 10 jacks. 20 twisted knee lifts to elbows. 10 jacks. leg lifts (Right leg 20 front, 20 side, 20 back. repeat on left side.) 10 jacks. 10 V crunches. Holding V-shape for 5 seconds at a time. 10 jacks. 10 lifted leg circles. (10 each direction.) Will increase each item by 10 each week and V-shape hold by 5 seconds.

Tuesdays and Thursdays - Walk the uppies around the neighborhood. 30 minutes of Yoga for Weightloss

Friendly foods for weight loss:

Breakfast every morning. Either from the South Beach book (how I lost weight the first time. from 180 to 130 which was kept off until meeting Ken.)

One egg (hard boiled, over easy, or scrambled using water instead of milk.
Fiber One cereal with fat free milk. Either Publix brand or Organic.
2 veggie quiche cups to go.


Snacks:
String Cheese, an orange, grapes, or one slice of cheddar cheese.


Lunch: normally left overs from whatever we had for dinner the night before.

Desserts:
Sugar free Strawberry Jello; sugar free Jello pudding with half & half and heavy whipping cream whipped to be moose like; 10 frozen green grapes; or one Dove dark chocolate Promise.

Other tricks: Drinking half my currently body weight in ounces of water (yes, this does lead to going to the ladiesroom often. I suggest starting this over the weekend so your body has time to adjust.)Only drinking water and one cup of coffee a day. Drinking a full glass of water 15 minutes before I eat anything. Eating dinner off of a salad plate rather than a dinner plate, tricks your mind into thinking it is getting more. Eating dessert with a little spoon, helps to slow you down. I have also snack packed all of the fun food so I eat the right portion every time. This last part is not working so well for Ken, he just eats two or three of my pre-made snack packs. (LOL, oh well.)

Today's weigh-in:
155, so that's what a gain of 3 ounces....I blame the cake. But, it was SOOOO good. So, I'll just work extra had this coming week.
Feel free to join Operation Skinny Bitch

3 comments:

Jill said...

wow, this is serious stuff! I have my post half way written (busy morning) but I forgot to weigh this week. Eh. I just checked out your Quiche to Gos from Southbeach - those look great! I'm definitely making those.

Great ideas. Keep up the good work! :)

Claudine said...

I wish I have your discipline! I always try to do that (exercise and diet for health reasons) but they never last!

Heather said...

It sounds like you are doing really, really well!